Sunday 20 November 2016

Still here


I'm still plodding away here, full of the latest round of winter bugs generously shared by my grotty kids!! On Friday I had one with projectile vomiting! I do hope I don't get that one! Now that the weather has turned colder my wee chickens are enjoying a daily morning serving of porridge.  They're so funny and end up with it all over their beaks and head!

Work is very demanding and time consuming.  I've had lots of meetings with colleagues for planning/tracking and had several parents' meetings.  And I have another one next week.  There's not much time left for anything else.  But on a lighter note, OH and I have worked out when we can retire. Only 5 and 1/2 years to go for us both 💑

My lovely new laptop has decided to store my uploaded photos somewhere I can't find them again!  I've been doing loads of meal prep which really saves me so much time every night I come home.  If I find the photos I'll post them!!


I found this photo on my wanderings.  Totally sums up my 3 boys!

1 comment:

  1. That is so funny with the mugs lol. We're starting with the porridge soon too. Ours have never had it before. I was wondering whether to feed it before bed to keep them warm through the night.

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments but I will delete any spam and rude personal comments without hesitation. Thanks