Friday 26 February 2016

Finally back to full(ish) health!


Ok, maybe not 100% (who is??)  but yesterday morning I woke up feeling good.  No coughing, no spitting up yucky stuff, no runny nose (although I do have a cold sore inside my nose!!) for the first time in about 6 weeks.  On Tuesday night OH was home too late for our usual gym session so I went for a run.  Outside.  First time I've run outside for months and it was good :-)


Last night was the first time in ages I had a good gym session and I really felt it this morning.  In my legs, in my core.  OUCH!!  So def back to normal, whatever normal is round here!

On the food front, I've discovered a really good gluten free recipe that I love.




I love these and they work out at 1 SP each with WeightWatchers if I use 1 cal oil spray to cook them and omit the sesame oil. I didn't make the chilli sauce but I used my usual bought one.  Really yummy!!

2 comments:

  1. It's been a tough Winter for lots of us. I've been yucky since mid-December, every time I've felt like I've been on the mend another bug has swooped in to knock me off my feet.

    The final straw was me getting soaked to the skin on Wednesday which has left me virtually sofa bound since :-(

    I've done ONE workout this year and it's almost bloody March!!

    Here's to Spring .... and warmth and sunshine.

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments but I will delete any spam and rude personal comments without hesitation. Thanks