Sunday 10 December 2017

I've finally cracked it!


I've finally made a great tasting gluten and dairy free Yorkshire Pudding!  I've tried several recipes over the last few years and they've never risen or tasted like these ones.  Crispy round the edges and soft in the middle.  We had them with some venison I got at the Farmers Market.  Absolutely delicious!

Recipe HERE.  It made about 36 yorkies but you could easily halve the quantities.  I re heated some tonight and they were fine.  I've also put one in the freezer to test it.

My first batch didn't work as well.  My muffin tin was too deep and the bottom was soggy so for the next batch I used a fairy/cupcake one (see above). Next time I'll take them out a few minutes earlier as they were a bit dark.

Huge thanks to everyone who posted a comment yesterday.  I've loved reading where you're all from and what you like reading about.  I'll close the giveaway on Wednesday 13th December and pull names.  Good luck!

4 comments:

  1. My last attempt at making these resulted in a messy explosion, and boy was that hard to clean up! Glad yours worked out.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha ha!! Really pleased with myself that they worked :-)

      Delete
  2. They look great, thanks for the link, might have to try these.

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments but I will delete any spam and rude personal comments without hesitation. Thanks