Wednesday 30 March 2016

Deliveries


This parcel was delivered last week.  Stupidly I left 3 composters at my old house but when I moved here 2 years ago I didn't think I'd be doing what I'm doing in my wee garden (if you see what I mean!!)  Luckily I did bring my wormery although it's not up and running atm.  Must get some worms ordered.


Tonight I came home late from a long day at work followed by an after school staff development workshop on Raising Attainment (yawn, granny/suck/eggs!!) to find this parcel had been delivered.  Sort of my birthday present to myself ;-)  So guess what The Teenager and I will be up to next week when I'm on holiday?


And here's the finished blanket.  It blocked beautifully! It's now wrapped up in tissue and currently on it's way to Western Australia (via Dubai) right now in OH's luggage.  He better not lose it!! I hope the recipient loves snuggling into it :-)

1 comment:

  1. Your blanket looks beautiful and very snuggly, I'm sure it will be much appreciated. Here in South Lanarkshire, we used to be able to request a compost bin free of charge. I'm not sure if that's still the case but I got two from the council, it might be worth an ask at your council? Here's hoping for some decent gardening weather in the near future - can't complain today but I believe tomorrow its to be rain again :( x

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments but I will delete any spam and rude personal comments without hesitation. Thanks