Wednesday 11 June 2014

Mad race to the end of term!


There are only 11 and a half teaching days left of term! Eeeeek! There's so much I need to get done and I still don't know if I have a job after the summer.  I've applied for a couple of posts but only 1 of them is permanent.  Permanent full time posts are rare and competition is stiff.  If I even get an interview I'll be rather chuffed!  Speaking of chuffed, I was very pleased to find out today that the recent national assessment results of the kids in my wee class were rather good.  In fact, they're ABOVE THE NATIONAL AVERAGE!!!! :-) I think I must doing something right!

On the frugal front I cooked up a big batch of veggie stew with butter beans using up what was leftover or lurking in the fridge, freezer and cupboard.  I've taken this for lunch in school every day this week.  Tis rather yummy!!


 
And a typical pic of my girls, fast asleep in their bed after a hard day! Lol!! That's Emma upside down and snoring :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments but I will delete any spam and rude personal comments without hesitation. Thanks