Thursday 22 August 2013

Stocking up

 
I shouldn't really be stocking up at a time when I'm trying to run down my cupboards in preparation for moving but I just couldn't pass up the chance to buy 12kg of bread flour for £2!!  Approved Foods had a great offer on 3kg bags of Hovis bread flour, so good it was limited to just 4 bags per customer.  It's now sold out but I'm glad I got some.

 
And few other things fell into my basket to make up the weight ;-)  Coconut milk powder is great for adding creaminess to curries and less wasteful than the tins of coconut milk as I only use a spoonful at a time.  Chocolate milk for the Teenager and soya dessert as a treat for me.
 

Oodles of noodles (20 packs!), tuna (dolphin friendly of course) and dumpling mix never go wrong.  I also got a 3.5kg bag of Yorkshire batter mix which had burst in transit.  I managed to rescue most of it and it's now in a big tub but AF refunded my 99p.  Lol!!


Remember my 10p bargain Bird's Eye Chillies? Now dried and ready to use.  Details of how to dry them are in Ali's Soup Kitchen

Now only 11 days until moving day!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Lots of lovely bargains, I have lots of dumpling mix too, I see many happy stews for us during the colder months.

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments but I will delete any spam and rude personal comments without hesitation. Thanks