Wednesday 23 January 2013

Eeeek!!!



I needed a few bits n pieces at the supermarket today.  All I have left in the food budget now is £4.25 to last 7 days.  Eeeek!


And the snow arrived with a vengeance.  Eeeek! We were properly snowed in for a day.  The teen was off school as I couldn't move my car.  Fortunately today I was able to dig it out enough to move it.  It's a 4x4 but I've never needed to use the 4WD.  Today I locked it on and basically ploughed my way out towards the road.  I can't get it back up to the house so I'll leave it near the gate for the time being.  Bit of a pain walking the few hundred metres in deep snow with shopping though.

Dogs love it.  I was trying to photograph them through an open window when Emma jumped up to see what I was doing.  She does make me laugh :-)

1 comment:

  1. That's a lot of snow!!

    We got down to 14 cents left last week - at least it wasn't minus 14 cents :)

    viv in nz

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments but I will delete any spam and rude personal comments without hesitation. Thanks