Friday 18 May 2012

Cash for old CDs


Nowadays there are websites for selling just about anything.  I've spent a few days going through my collections of CDs and DVDs.  I've already uploaded my music to my iPod so they were genuinely sitting gathering dust.  Same for the DVDs.  I'm just too busy to sit and watch a film these days.

So 114 items listed makes a grand total of £51.50.  Not bad for stuff that was no use to me any more.  And a courier will collect them from my house free of charge on Monday.  Hopefully the cheque will arrive and be banked for the official start of my 4 year challenge.

1 comment:

  1. Hi I have just found you, looking forward to reading your archives. Which site do you use for selling cd's, thankyou.

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments but I will delete any spam and rude personal comments without hesitation. Thanks